Hi my name is Roscoe! I’m 3 years old and 30lbs. You'll notice I have a lot of energy when I'm with my friends at Old Dominion, but I'm not always that excitable. I thrive in the calm of a home. I require a yard that is fenced in with a privacy fence.
I'm pretty awesome. Here are some reasons you'll want to take a chance on me:
1. I will make you feel loved. I like to be around my people and hang out with them.
2. I am a smart boy! I quickly learned to sit and take my treat gently. I lay down (most times) to get my leash on to go for a walk.
3. I will keep you active. I love walks and my foster mom says I'm a pretty good jogging buddy.
4. I will make you laugh! I can be silly when I'm playing.
5. I am great at doing my business outside!
But nobody's perfect and I'm working on some things. At times I can be unsure of some strangers I meet when I'm on my walk but I'll move along. I tend to jump when I'm excited but I'm learning "down" and that I won't get attention if I jump. I am making progress and am teachable!
I am looking for someone who:
* Will make sure I get exercise. I'm not saying you have to be an athlete, but I do love (and need) my daily walks!
* Has experience with dogs. I really want to be the best me. That means I need someone who doesn't mind being firm and setting expectations for me to achieve.
* Is looking for adoration and licks of appreciation for all you do for me!
All items above can be shipped to 3602 Lafayette Blvd Suite 102, Fredericksburg, Va 22408
All proceeds from any apparel sold goes to feed our foster dogs!